- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- 1. Caveat OFW – Scammers at the Gates, Part 1
- 2. The Tale of the Oilman and How Herds Trash Reason
- 3. Why We Should Beware of “Proprietary Strategy”
- 4. The Four Telling Signs of Lack of Investment Literacy
- 5. The US Anti-Outsourcing Bill and Its Possible Impact on OFWs
- 6. The Good Luck Charm That I Know
- 7. When Humans Bend Credit Rules, Ghosts Appear and Darkness Looms
- 8. Is Franchising the Road to Entrepreneurial Success
- 9. Are You Ready to Invest in Mutual Funds
- 10. The Three “Musts” of an OFW Bank
Popular Posts Plugin made by Blackstar.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
In a much earlier post entitled, “The Eight Habits of Investment Literate People”, we said that investment literate people have compulsion to seek value and stick to value.
Well, this is a very important habit that needs to be internalized by anybody who seeks to be literate in investment. It is actually a discipline that becomes automatic once internalized. Continue reading
In the thick of the building boom that is going on right now especially in Metro Manila, quite a number of OFWs have been enticed into and are considering to invest in condominium units.
I have had a quite a number of inquiries from friends and from readers in this blog on the wisdom of investing in condo units.
The night was supposed to be a romantic moonlit evening which one could easily connect with the popular song “Blue Moon,” sang by Elvis Presley or by Andy Williams or by a host of other famous singing boys of old.
It was a cloudy evening, a bit not conducive for those who wanted a clear view of the so-called Blue Moon, or the second full moon of the month. Some had a night out, fired up by romantic desires, to explore whatever possibilities the night had to offer.
Many had the shock of their lives.